Agricultural Consultants

Frequently Asked Questions - Ag Consultants

Q: What must I do to get an agricultural consultant’s license.
  Fill out a pre-application form and return it to the Plant Board with a copy of your college transcript. If the Director approves your pre-application you will be required to pass a test. If you pass the test you will need to fill out an application and submit it with a check for the $100.00 fee.

Q: Do I need any continuing education meetings before I can get my license renewed?
After checking the computer for this individual’s records he will be told if he needs any classes.

Check the link to the left for the list of Ag Consultants Meetings