Frequently Asked Questions - Lime

Q: Who needs a lime vendor’s license?
  Any person or firm who wishes to spread liming materials on properties belonging to others.

Q: How do I get a license?
  You need to submit an application on a form sent to you by the Plant Board and accompany it with a fee of $15.00 for the license plus a fee of three dollars ($3.00) for each spreader truck or similar vehicle.

Q: How do I register a liming material?
  You must register it on a form supplied by the Arkansas State Plant Board and submit it with the required fee of $15.00 for each liming material.