Tue, March 27, 20181:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Chairman Otis Howe has scheduled the 420th State Plant Board quarterly meeting for March 27, 2018 @ 1:30 pm. The meeting will be held at the Arkansas State Plant Board offices, Number 1 Natural Resources Drive, Little Rock, AR. A copy of the agenda cover is attached. All meetings are open to the public and participation is encouraged.
If you have any questions, please contact me at 501-225-1598.
420th State Plant Board Meeting
State Plant Board Offices
#1 Natural Resources Drive
Little Rock, AR 72205
March 27, 2018, 1:30 pm
Opening Comments and Introductions.
Mr. Marty Eaton, representing the Arkansas Seed Dealers’ Association has been
reappointed to the Arkansas State Plant Board, to serve another 2-year term.
2. Consider adopting proposed changes to the Arkansas Regulations on Pesticide Classification. The proposed rule changes would allow for the use of the stand alone pesticde Enlist One under the same restrictions as Enlist Duo.
3. Minutes. Minutes of the December 12, 2017 quarterly Board meeting and the January 3 and February 23, 2018 Special Called Board meetings are ready for approval.
4. Examination Results. The Pest Control examinations given December 11, 2017, January 8 and February 12, 2018 are ready for the Board’s consideration.
5. Standing Committee Reports. Standing Committees may have information or recommendations for the Board’s consideration.
Pesticide Committee met January 3, 2018
Pest Control Committee met January 26, 2018
Industrial Hemp Committee met January 30, 2018
Fertilizer and Lime Committee met January 31, 2018
Nursery and Plant Committee met February 23, 2018
Boll Weevil Committee met March 1, 2018
Bureau of Standards Committee met March 8, 2018
Pesticide Committee met March 8, 2018
6. Board Approval to Remove the Following from the Books:
7. Expense Reimbursement. Authorize expense reimbursement for each board member for performing official board duties.
8. Other Business.
9. Date for the next Quarterly Board Meeting. Set date for the next quarterly Board meeting in June 2018.