Natural Resources

Efficiently and responsibly managing and protecting our water and land resources for the sustainability, health, safety, and economic benefit of the State of Arkansas

Agricultural Usage

  • Irrigation - water used for crop irrigation
  • Agriculture - water used for agricultural purposes other than crop irrigation (fish, livestock, etc...)

Please use the map below to determine how to register your water-use. If the withdrawal is located in a county shaded in green, click the county to get the contact information for the corresponding conservation district. The conservation district office will help you complete the registration process.

For those counties shaded in tan, you will need register directly with the commission. Click the county where your withdrawal is located to download the agricultural registration packet. Mail the completed form and registration fee ($10.00 per withdrawal site) to:

Arkansas Natural Resources Commission
10421 W. Markham Street
Little Rock, AR 72205

Interactive Water-Use Registration Map

For more information about water-use contact:
Mike Guess, Water-Use Specialist
Arkansas Natural Resources Commission
10421 W. Markham St., Little Rock, AR 72205
Phone: (501) 682-3953 Fax: (501) 682-1991

Supporting, Protecting, and Growing Arkansas Agriculture and Forestry
Contact Us
1 Natural Resources Dr.
Little Rock, AR
(501) 225-1598