Natural Resources

Efficiently and responsibly managing and protecting our water and land resources for the sustainability, health, safety, and economic benefit of the State of Arkansas

Non-Agricultural Usage

Commercial - water used in a non-industrial capacity or as a transient public water supply (convenience store, golf course, motel, restaurant, etc...).

Irrigation District - water provided primarily for irrigation from an operation setup similar to that of a water supply system.

Industrial - water used in the production of a product or in the normal operations of an industrial/manufacturing facility.

Mining - water used in an excavating or mining of minerals, liquids, gravels, etc. This also includes water used in the processing of these types of products.

Power Supply - water used in the production of any type of electrical power. (If you are registering this type of water usage, you will also need to download and print the Power Generating Form.

Water Supply - water provided to public, private, and/or individual users that do not supply their own water for domestic, commercial, industrial, or public water use. This type of water is usually provided by incorporated or unincorporated cities, towns, communities, water associations, etc...
All non-agricultural withdrawal sites are registered directly with the Commission. Click here to download the Non-agricultural Registration Packet.

Mail the completed form and registration fee ($10.00 per withdrawal site) to:

Arkansas Natural Resources Commission
10421 W. Markham Street
Little Rock, AR 72205

For more information about water-use contact:

Mike Guess, Water-Use Specialist
Arkansas Natural Resources Commission
10421 W. Markham Street Little Rock, AR 72205
Phone: (501) 682-3966 Fax: (501) 682-1991

Supporting, Protecting, and Growing Arkansas Agriculture and Forestry
Contact Us
1 Natural Resources Dr.
Little Rock, AR
(501) 225-1598