Department of Agriculture
Supporting Arkansas farmers and ranchers while ensuring safe food, fiber, and forest products for the citizens of Arkansas, the nation, and across the globe
APPLY FOR LICENSES AND REGISTATIONS
Pursuant to Act 820 of 2019, the Arkansas Department of Agriculture (Department) shall grant automatic licensure to an individual who holds a substantially equivalent license in another U.S. jurisdiction and is:
- An active duty military service member stationed in the State of Arkansas;
- A returning military veteran applying for licensure within one (1) year of his or her discharge from active duty; or
- The spouse of a person under (1) or (2) above.
The Department shall grant such automatic licensure upon receipt of all the below:
- Payment of the initial licensure fee;
- Evidence that the individual holds a substantially equivalent license in another state; and
- Evidence that the applicant is a qualified applicant as shown above in 1, 2, or 3.
APPLY FOR LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS