Request for Qualifications:
for Professional Engineering Consultant Services Water System and Water System Analysis for the Revitalization of Water Systems in Select Regions. [455-RFQ-2101] Submittal Deadline 2:00 PM, July 8, 2021.
A detailed request for qualifications (RFQ) package will be provided to interested parties outlining the submittal requirements and selection methodology. Responses received for this RFQ will be used to screen prospective Architectural and Engineering Design contractors/consultants and select finalists for interview in accordance with the MSC. AFD reserves the right to award one or more contracts under this solicitation and to negotiate fees on a percentage basis, lump sum basis or an hourly not-to-exceed basis on individual project assignments as appropriate for the contemplated work.
Click here to view the Request for Qualifications.
- Water/Wastewater Advisory Committee (WWAC) Information
- Water/Wastewater Advisory Committee (WWAC) Application
- ANRC Application Information
- ANRC Application
- Lending Rates
- Environmental Review Guidance
- How Do You Become a Public Water Authority?
- Agricultural Water Quality Loan Program Information