Application Forms for Product Registration: (Not For Use With Online Payment)
- DP-21 Application for Registration of Pesticides (139.76 KB)
- Section 18 Application Report (91.55 KB)
Application Forms for Licenses and Permits: (Not For Use With Online Payment)
- Dealer Website Access for Private Applicator License Lookup (297.84 KB)
- DP-23 Restricted Use Pesticide Dealer's License (14.26 KB)
- DP-25 Private Applicator License (40.33 KB)
- DP-27 Non-Commercial License (29.88 KB)
- DP-28 Commercial Applicator Technician License (371.53 KB)
- DP-29 Firms Commercial Applicator License (128.27 KB)
- DP-29A Additional Equipment Application (32.57 KB)
- DP-30 Individual Commercial Applicator License (97.95 KB)
- DP-32 Custom Applicator Permit (36.81 KB)
- DP-37 Dealer's Record of Purchase of Restricted Use Pesticides (28.16 KB)
- DP-42 Application for Permission to Deliver Bulk Pesticides to a Dealer's Facility and Permission f (34.71 KB)
- DP-44 Proof of Financial Responsibility (52.69 KB)
- DP-58 Spray System Set-Up Verification Documentation (20.83 KB)
- DP-61 Application for 2,4-D Hardship Permit (25.08 KB)
- DP-62 Field ID Form for 2,4-D Hardship Permit (26.65 KB)
- DP-63 2,4-D Hardship Permit Record Keeping Form (29.24 KB)
- DP-69A Application for Dicamba Permit (48.92 KB)
- DP-69B Field ID Form for Dicamba Permit (13.03 KB)
- Power of Attorney Form (258.94 KB)
Preregistration Forms for Testing and Re-/Certification of Applicators:
- 2019 Preregistration Form for Training to Prepare for Exams for Commercial & Non-Commercial Appl. (24.1 KB)
- 2019-2020 Preregistration Form for Recertification Meetings for Commercial and Non-Commercial Appl. (20.62 KB)
- Preregistration Form for Testing at the Arkansas Department of Agriculture Office
Online Payment and Associated Online Application Forms
The Online Payment Option is not available for every license/permit at this time, only for the online application forms listed below!
- Access the appropriate online application form to determine your total payment and possible additional documentation to be added, for example the Power of Attorney for Out-of-State companies, which needs to be notarized before being submitted with the application form.
- Make your online payment, for online payment web-page click the following link: Online Payments
Note: Please keep in mind your online payment will include online payment fees in addition to your application/licensing/registration fees!
Step 1: “License # or Company Name Is Required” field:
- Enter firm name, if applying for firm license/dealer license/ pesticide registration.
- Enter your name, if applying for an individual license or hardship permit.
- Enter your contact information.
Step 2: “Find Product – Search By Form # or Product Name” field:
- Enter the appropriate Form # (Example: DP-30) for easiest access of the necessary fees to be paid.
- Some application forms have more than one product fee listed, depending on the fee requirements on the application form.
- Enter the appropriate product fee numbers.
- Click “Update” button to see your payment breakdown (Cart Total:/Fees:/Total:).
- Click “Pay” button to make your payment.
- Enter your billing information.
- Click “Pay $0.00” button.
- It will be indicated if your payment was successful or not, if it was successful you should receive a confirmation email.
- Once you receive the confirmation email with the receipt, enter the receipt number in the application form. The receipt number is required on the application form, you will not be able to submit the application form without it and your payment cannot be matched up to your application form without the receipt number.
- Once your application form has been reviewed and approved, a license/permit/registration will be sent to you.
If you have any questions regarding the online application and payment process, please contact the Pesticide Section at (501) 225-1598.
- DP-21 Application for Registration of Pesticides (For Use with Online Payment Only)
- DP-23 Restricted Use Pesticide Dealer's License (For Use with Online Payment Only)
- DP-25 Private Applicator License (For Use with Online Payment Only)
- DP-26A Private Applicator Pilot’s Auth. & Category Certification (For Use with Online Payment Only)
- DP-27 Non-Commercial License (For Use with Online Payment Only)
- DP-28 Commercial Applicator Technician License (For Use with Online Payment Only)
- DP-29 Firms Commercial Applicator License (For Use with Online Payment Only)
- DP-29A Additional Equipment Application (For Use with Online Payment Only)
- DP-30 Individual Commercial Applicator License (For Use with Online Payment Only)
- DP-38A Additional Category or Custom Pilot Auth. Appl. For Individual Commercial-Non-Commercial Applicator License (For Use with Online Payment Only)