Serving the citizens of Arkansas and the agricultural and business communities by providing information and unbiased enforcement of laws and regulations set by the Arkansas State Plant Board
Pest Control Program
The Pest Control Program is responsible for administering the Arkansas Pest Control Law Rules and Regulations (Act 488 of 1975, as amended). Pest Control work is the management of pests such as treating buildings for termites, roaches, ants or treating lawns and turf for insect and weed pests. Depending on the type of pest control work being performed various licenses or certifications may be required.
- COVID-19 - Pest Control Program Updates
- Detailed Overview of Pest Control Section (388.25 KB)
- Pest Control Laws and Regulations
- Licensed Pest Control Companies and Operators (Updated Monthly - Call to Verify if Not Listed) (161.44 KB)
- Licensing and Exam Fees (6.61 KB)
- Re-Certification Courses (9.77 KB)
- Registered Pesticide Product Search
Online Pest Control License/Certificate Renewal
Please use the below link for renewal of ALL Pest Control Licenses and Non-Commercial Certificates. You will receive an INVOICE; that will state any other additional paperwork or fees that will be needed to finish the renewal process.
All Licenses and Non-Commercial Certificates are digital and will NOT be printed by the Arkansas Department of Agriculture (Department). You will receive all licenses via e-mail in a Protected Document File (PDF). The Department staff will check your official government issued identification for verification of license status. A list of all licensed companies and operators is available for download above.
For RENEWAL of Pest Control Licenses and Non-Commercial Certificates.
- Online Pest Control License Renewal (ALL CLASSIFICATIONS)
- Upload Bond, Insurance, and Other Licensing Documents HERE
Online Operator and Agent Exam Application
This online application must be received at least five (5) working days prior to exam date. The application will not be considered unless the application is completely filled out, including complete mailing addresses. Exam results will not be given until invoice is paid.
ONCE AN APPLICANT TAKES AN EXAM ALL INVOICES ARE DUE IMMEDIATELY AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Online Pest Control Operator Exam Application
- Pest Control Agent Exam & Transfer Application (Must Complete and Attach Verifiable OJT Form Below)
- VERIFIABLE ON-THE-JOB TRAINING RECORD (98.45 KB)
Operator Exam Applications and Study Material
- Exam Dates - (Operator Only) (112.86 KB)
- Test Applications 1-3 (104.9 KB)
- Test Applications 4-10 (31.26 KB)
- Basic Core Study Material (National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual)
- Study Materials (from UAEX)
Agent Testing and Renewal Forms
- Agent Exam Study Material (Same as EPA Basic Core Manual)
- Agent Exam Application (95.75 KB)
- Application to Renew Pest Control Agents (1.27 MB)
- Record of Agent Continuing Education Training (21.45 KB)
- Agent Transfer Form
Commercial & Non-Commercial License and Certificates
- License Holder's Application (288.44 KB)
- Commercial Pest Control License Application 1-6 (38.93 KB)
- Non-Commercial Application 7-10 (30.82 KB)
- Bond Form $100,000 Termite and Other Structural Pest (30.26 KB)
- Bond Form $50,000 Household Pest and Rodent Control (33.64 KB)
- Liability Insurance Information (34.69 KB)
Monthly Reports and Exclusion Request
Monthly Reports and Exclusion Requests are strongly encouraged to be processed electronically. Monthly Reports that are submitted online must be received by the 15th of the following month that is being reported. An invoice will be sent back with the amount owed. Payment for the invoice is due immediately upon receipt. Monthly Reports may be counted as late if payment is not received by the Monthly Reports Chart for Determining Late Fee (Please refer to the chart below). If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Pest Control Program at 501-225-1598.