Department of Agriculture
Supporting Arkansas farmers and ranchers while ensuring safe food, fiber, and forest products for the citizens of Arkansas, the nation, and across the globe
Arkansas Century Farm Program
The Arkansas Century Farm Program recognizes Arkansas’s rich agricultural heritage and honors families who have owned and farmed the same land for at least 100 years. The program is administered by the Arkansas Department of Agriculture (Department).
The Arkansas Century Farm Program is a voluntary program as each family chooses whether to submit an application and participate in the program. The program places no restrictions on the farm and offers no legal protection. There is no cost to the family to submit an application and participate in the program. Successful applicants receive a personalized certificate and metal sign identifying their historical farm.
- Only the property's legal owner(s) may apply for the Arkansas Century Farm Program.
- The same family must have owned the farm for 100 years or more by the end of the calendar year.
- The line of ownership from the original settler or buyer may be through spouses, children, siblings, or nephews and nieces. Adopted children will be recognized equally with other descendants.
- The farm must be at least 10 acres of the original land and make a financial contribution to the farm’s income.
Check back for the 2023 application.
Click here to view the 2023 Arkansas Century Farm Application Guidelines.
- Applications must be submitted on official forms provided by the Department with all questions completed.
- Applications must be complete, legible, and signed to be considered.
- All applications must include verification of ownership for 100 years.
For questions about the Arkansas Century Farm Program:
Contact: Program Manager Beth Moore by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (501) 539-4027.
Arkansas Century Farm Application Links
Applications will be available on February 1, 2023.
Click here to complete the application online.
Click here to download the application. After completing the application mail to:
Century Farm Program
Attn: Beth Moore
1 Natural Resources Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
Century Farm Inductees
- 2012 Arkansas Century Farms (496.78 KB)
- 2013 Arkansas Century Farms (115.8 KB)
- 2014 Arkansas Century Farms (109.39 KB)
- 2015 Arkansas Century Farms (105.43 KB)
- 2016 Arkansas Century Farms (126.14 KB)
- 2017 Arkansas Century Farms (108.74 KB)
- 2018 Arkansas Century Farms (108.73 KB)
- 2019 Arkansas Century Farms (106.75 KB)
- 2020 Arkansas Century Farms (135 KB)
- 2021 Arkansas Century Farms (453 KB)
- 2022 Arkansas Century Farms (454 KB)