Plant Industries

Serving the citizens of Arkansas and the agricultural and business communities by providing information and unbiased enforcement of laws and regulations set by the Arkansas State Plant Board


Frequently Asked Questions - Lime

Q: Who needs a lime vendor’s license?
  Any person or firm who wishes to spread liming materials on properties belonging to others.

Q: How do I get a license?
  You need to submit an application on a form sent to you by the Plant Board and accompany it with a fee of $15.00 for the license plus a fee of three dollars ($3.00) for each spreader truck or similar vehicle.

Q: How do I register a liming material?
  You must register it on a form supplied by the Arkansas State Plant Board and submit it with the required fee of $15.00 for each liming material.

Supporting, Protecting, and Growing Arkansas Agriculture and Forestry
Contact Us
1 Natural Resources Dr.
Little Rock, AR
(501) 225-1598